Saturday, July 2, 2011

Coming Alive

We are in our third week of the Faith trip and we have seen and experienced some extraordinary things since being here. First, it is incredible that we have felt so at home here...there has been no displacement in unity between the States and the England. Second, we have had some amazing opportunities to see God's Kingdom at work in the community of Perivale- healings, breakthroughs, and freedom.

Next Thursday we leave for Ireland, and I must admit I am a bit nervous because we have yet to set up accomodations. This is where the faith part of our trip will really be called into action. We fly into Shannon and from there we will pray that God will lead us to someone or some place and from there we will see what happens according to His guidance and direction. We will also be going to Belfast, which at the moment is a place of turmoil due to religious and political conflict, so please pray for us.

I would also like to report that during my time here in London I have met someone who I think is rather special. He is incredibly kind, has a wonderful heart for God, and a genuine love for people. I could go on and on, but if you'd like to know more feel free to ask. So it looks like I may be staying in Europe longer than I had originally anticipated :)

Katie and I are hoping to see Blueprint ministries really take off during our time here and I will keep you all updated with how things progress. Please pray for God's provision during our time here, we feel as if God will call us to give much of our money away (which already isn't much) but we really feel like He is going to bless us and then allow us to bless others, in a constant cycle of giving.

Much love and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment